Worship at Christ, Sunday at 9 am.
Sunday School classes at 10:15 am
Agape Worship Wednesdays 5:30 Meal/6:15 Musical Worship/6:45 Agape Kids/6:45 Hot Topic Discussion
Dear Friends in Christ,
I came across some notes supposedly found on hospital charts, and I thought you might enjoy them as I did:
• The patient refused autopsy.
• Patient recovering from forehead cut. Patient became very angry when given an enema by mistake.
• Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
• On the second day, the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared.
• The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
• She is numb from her toes down.
• While in ER, she was examined, x-rated, and sent home.
• Patient was alert and unresponsive.
• I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
• The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
• Skin: Somewhat pale but present.
• Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
Thanks for indulging me with the bad humor, but Christ Church you ROCK and that is no joke!
We are still celebrating the impact event Sept. 13, which has resonated with seismic level impact throughout Northeast Ohio. Thank you Church for you vision, prayer, and investment in Rock the Park.
In this October newsletter you will hear about the victories and also some new ministries at Christ Church, some bold challenges, and an opportunity to grow deep in a spiritual journey with Jesus Christ!
See you in Church on Sunday, and Wednesday,
Messages for October
4 Bread of Heaven!
11 Water from the Rock!
18 Capable Men!
25 They Are Not Suggestions!
Options available for your spiritual growth by clicking here.